VNL is an engineering consulting firm.
VNL renders consulting services in the following areas:
Roads, Bridges, Airports, Railways, Tunnels, Seaports, Waterways.
Buildings, Sports Centres, Tanks, Towers, Bunker and Silos, Geotechnics.
• Mechanical Engineering:
Plumbing, Air conditioning, Refrigeration, Machinery.
• Electrical Engineering:
Electrical Installation in Buildings, Industrial Electrical Systems, Rural Electrification Scheme.
• Water and Environment:
Water borehole schemes, Surface water supply schemes, Sanitation, Irrigation, Drainage, Erosion and Flood control, Sewage and Sewerage, Solid waste management, Pollution control, EIA.
• Human Resources and Institutional Development:
Staff recruitment, Training and Development, Manpower audit and training needs analysis, Institutional strengthening.
• Information and Communication Technology:
Computerized solutions, Computer applications, Data Base Management, Word processing, Software development, Computer systems maintenance.
• Project Management:
Project Management, Resource Management.
VNL engages in feasibility studies, reports, advisory work, preparation of designs, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procurement, construction supervision and project management.
No. VNL is wholly Nigerian owned.
No but we are making effort to establish this in the near future.
Our all-round integrity is unshakable
Some of our clients are:
• Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
• Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)
• Master Holding Limited
• Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
• Anambra State Government
• Enugu State Government
• Several Ministries, Departments and Agencies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
• Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
• Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Agbani
• Anambra State University.