Vaastrop Nigeria Limited was incorporated on April 21st, 1997.
Vaastrop Nigeria Limited is a registered consulting firm with:
Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria (ACEN)
It is also a registered consulting firm with more than 15 Federal Ministries and Parastatals in Nigeria.
Management and Organization:
The firm is organized into seven (7) divisions including supporting services as follows:
Electrical and mechanical engineering.
Water and environmental engineering.
Project Planning and Management.
Human resources and institutional development.
Information technology and computer application.
Equipment and Logistics
Vaastrop has adequate equipment and logistics necessary for timely delivery of projects.
Vaastrop has an enviable database which enables it carry out its engineering activities with little or no outside input. This has been built with accumulations by our core staff members over the years while working in various responsible capacities in different public and private organizations.
Vaastrop is fully equipped with "state of the art" ICT systems for data processing, documentation, information handling and presentation.
1. Optimum client satisfaction, the surest way of remaining in business.
2. Optimal delivery of engineering services, improved quality of life.
To set up a durable top-flight multidiscipline engineering consulting firm known for optimum client satisfaction.
Optimum Client Satisfaction
We have an elaborate strategy for achieving our lofty goals. Some of the main parts are listed below:
- Build critical mass.
- Develop adequate capacity through:
- Up-to-date IT equipment at all times.
- Continuous training and re-training of staff.
- Standard documented policies and procedures including checklists.
- An effective monitoring system to ensure compliance with these policies and procedures.
- Adopt an all-inclusive staff-friendly policy making machinery.
- A credible workable succession plan in place.